6 Bridges Gallery provides a friendly environment of collaboration, knowledge-sharing and inspiration among professional artists. Our artists gain exposure by having work on display year-round in our attractive, light-filled gallery. Membership offers many benefits for established artists, as well as those who are talented but less experienced.
Membership entitles one to a solo show about every 18-24 months and an opportunity to show work on an ongoing basis. Members are required to work 2-4 shifts per month at the gallery. Attendance at monthly meetings is expected and everyone has a gallery job. Monthly dues are $68 with a one-time initiation fee of $100. A 20% commission is assessed on all sales.
For complete details and a comparison of Membership vs. Associate Membership please click the link below:
Membership application process
Apply via email to email@example.com. Please be sure to write “Membership Coordinator” in the subject line. Applications should include the following:
- A letter of interest, including your expectations in joining the gallery and any skills or experience you will bring with you
- Artist statement and CV/resume
- 4–5 images of recent work (max. dimension of 2,000 pixels)
- A link to your website or online store
- A list including price, media and dimensions
- Your name and phone number
Applications for membership are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.