6 Bridges Gallery provides a friendly environment of collaboration, knowledge-sharing and inspiration among professional artists. Our artists gain exposure by having work on display year-round in our attractive, light-filled gallery. Associate Membership offers many benefits for established artists, as well as those who are talented but less experienced.
Associate Membership entails a smaller time commitment than full Membership, with 1 or 2 shifts per month at the gallery and assisting with gallery operations. We will work with you to find the right fit for your skills. Monthly dues are $35 and a 30% commission is assessed on all sales.
Associate Membership offers many benefits for established artists, as well as those who are talented but less experienced, including:
- Year-round exposure: we offer more visibility than juried or occasional shows
- 2D artists have one or two artworks on the rear gallery walls year-round, as well as unframed art in the bins; 3D artists have work on display in the gallery year-round.
- The opportunity for solo and small group shows, where you can experiment, create a new body of work, or show established work
- Dedicated Gallery web page with samples of work and artist statement/bio
- Camaraderie, collaboration, and inspiration with a friendly group of professional artists
- Focused leadership
- An attractive, light-filled exhibit space in a prime location right on Main Street
For a complete list of benefits and responsibilities please click the link below:
Associate Membership application process
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to write “Associate Membership Coordinator” in the subject line. Applications should include the following:
- A letter of interest, including your expectations in joining the gallery and any skills or experience you will bring to the gallery
- Artist statement and CV/resume
- 4–5 images of recent work (max dimension of 2,000 pixels)
- A link to your website or on-line store
- A list indicating price, media and dimensions
- Your name and phone number
Applications for Associate Membership are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.